Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nuke again

I've been silent again for a while, so here's a Nuke from a recent issue of The Dandy to pass the time. This is one of my favourite episodes. Its from a suggestion by my brother. The problem with Nuke is that once he's done a particular time, I can't really go back there (at least for a while). I also struggle a little with thinking of famous characters from history or fiction to get Nuke to beat up. Any suggestions of who you want Nuke to fight are welcome! I'll give you a credit!

And as a bonus here is an amazing drawing of Nuke by the talented young Rory Williams. Absolutely loved seeing this in The Dandy!

4 comments:

Rob Murray said...

I'd like to see Nuke fighting Chaucer, Einstein and the Elephant Man...

Wilbur Dawbarn said...

yeah, me too. all in the one episode.

WizzKid97 said...

I'd like to see Nuke Noodle giving the ol' knuckle sandwich into Adolf Hitler's chops.

But I doubt they'd allow that...

Okay, here are a few suggestions...
Einstein, Genghis Khan, Adam and Eve, Julius Caesar, King Harold, Vladimir Lenin, Tsar Nicholas II, Picasso, Thomas Edison, George Washington and of course Desperate Dan! ;)

If you're allowed to women (I don't see why not), then Queen Victoria and Elizabeth I would be good!

alexander matthews said...

THanks for the help guys. The Elephant Man is a great suggestion! I'm pretty sure I can do him beating up women but I haven't fully decided on what his take on that is. He's quite the gentleman, obviously.